Healthy salad recipes that are high in protein, low in fat and BIG on flavour.
Zesty tuna salad
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 4 cups of baby spinach washed and dried
- 2 oranges peeled and segmented (keep remaining orange for the dressing)
- The zest of ½ an orange
- 100g canned tuna in spring water
- 2 whole boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- ½ cup thinly sliced red onion
Dressing (if desired):
- Cup of fresh orange juice
- Orange zest
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Cracked pepper to season
Place baby spinach in a bowl. Add segmented oranges, tuna, onion and sliced eggs. Add dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
The post 14 healthy summer salads appeared first on Women’s Health and Fitness.