Looking for healthy lunch ideas? Try this chicken salad with roasted pumpkin and green beans.
Ingredients (serves 2)
• 2 cups cooked chicken shredded
• 1 cup cooked green beans sliced
• 1 cup pumpkin piece, cubed
• 1 tsp sesame seeds
• 3 tbs lemon juice
• Olive oil
1. Shred fresh cooked chicken or a bbq chicken (skin off).
2. Cook pumpkin on an oiled baking tray in a pre-heated oven for 15 minutes on each side.
3. Cook beans in boiling water and refresh under cold water once cooked.
4. Combine chicken, beans, pumpkin and lemon juice in a bowl and mix through.
5. Place onto a plate and sprinkle over some sesame seeds. Can be served cold or hot. Serve immediately.
Browse more recipes and choose a healthy eating plan.
The post Chicken salad with roasted pumpkin & beans appeared first on Women’s Health and Fitness.