Cisco Networking & Cloud Computing Certification Bundle is a new Pay What You Want Bundle on Ghacks deals that includes six courses in total.
As is the case with all Pay What You Want Bundles on Ghacks Deals, you gain access to a single course if you pay at least $1 (course 6 is the one) and access to all courses if you beat the average price (currently $15.34).
Four of the courses prep you for CCNA and Microsoft Azure exams, the remaining two give you an intro to PowerShell and Graphical Network Simulator-3 Training.
Length of access is 1 year, the courses are suitable for users of all experience levels, and include certification of completion.
- CCNA Routing & Switching: 200-125 Training — Raise Your Earning Potential By Studying to Get Cisco-Certified
- CCNA Routing & Switching: ICND1 100-105 Training — Take the First Step Towards Earning Career-Changing Cisco Certifications
- CCNA Routing & Switching: ICND2 200-105 Training — Expand Your Networking Horizons By Studying to Pass Cisco’s ICND2 200-105 Training
- Graphical Network Simulator-3 Training — Learn One of the Most Important Tools for Network Engineers
- Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions (70-533) — Get the Preparation You Need to Pass Microsoft’s Azure Certification Exam (70-533)
- Stepping Into Windows PowerShell — Learn the Tools for Automating Systems & Building Cloud Infrastructure
Not for you?
If this particular offer is not for you, you may want to check out other Pay What You Want deals on Ghacks Deals.
Fine print: make sure that you check out the specs and terms of the deal.
Ghacks Technology News benefits from sales made on the Ghacks Deals website through a revenue share agreement. All revenue goes towards the running costs.
Ghacks needs you. You can find out how to support us here (https://www.ghacks.net/support/) or support the site directly by becoming a Patreon (https://www.patreon.com/ghacks)). Thank you for being a Ghacks reader. The post Ghacks Deals: Pay What You Want: Cisco Networking & Cloud Computing Certification Bundle appeared first on gHacks Technology News.