The A to Z Cyber Security & IT Certification Training Bundle is a huge eLearning bundle that focuses on cyber security and certification. It includes several courses that prep for security related certification exams (such as CompTIA CSA+ or CCSP), and several ethical hacking courses.
The entire bundle is available for just $39 at the time of writing; certification of completion is included. Here is the list of courses it contains:
- Ethical Hacking From Scratch to Advanced Techniques — Get Paid to Hack Computer Networks When You Become a Certified Ethical Hacker
- GSEC Certification: Security Essentials — Ace the GIAC Security Essentials Certification On Your First Sitting
- The Art of Exploitation Course — Learn How to Exploit from Scratch
- SQL Injection — Master SQL Injection Attacks
- The Complete Ethical Hacking Certification Course — Master Ethical Hacking, Kali Linux, Cyber Security, System Hacking, Penetration Testing & Get Certified
- CISSP Exam Preparation Training Course — How to Get CISSP Certified & Start Making the Big Bucks
- Penetration Testing & Ethical Hacking Project from A to Z — How to Manage Penetration Testing & Ethical Hacking Projects from Scratch
- Certified Cloud Security Professional: CCSP — Pass the CCSP Exam On Your First Try
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager — Pass the CISM Exam On Your First Try
- CISA: Certified Information Systems Auditor — Pass the CISA Exam On Your First Try
- CompTIA Security+ Certification — Study to Pass the CompTIA Security+ Certification Exam
- CompTIA CSA+ & Certified Cyber Security Analyst — Pass One of CompTIA’s Most Coveted Certification Exams
Not for you?
You find hundreds of other deals with new deals posted daily on Ghacks Deals.
Fine print: make sure that you check out the specs and terms of the deal.
Ghacks Technology News benefits from sales made on the Ghacks Deals website through a revenue share agreement.
Thank you for being a Ghacks reader. The post Ghacks Deals: The A to Z Cyber Security & IT Certification Training Bundle (97% off) appeared first on gHacks Technology News.